Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Courage in Choices

Hi there!
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to post today! I don't know why, but I'm just super grateful for it. I hope that something in this post helps someone today! :)
I have heard it said that courage is what it takes to stand up for what you believe in; and also to sit down and listen.
I think that we are all more courageous than we think we are. We have to be courageous in everything that we do. In the choices we make in life, we really only have one choice:
To have the courage to choose Christ,
Or
To take the easier way of the world.
 
 
 
 
I love this quote by Elder Soares. It is so difficult to choose the right. I remember a favourite primary song of mine called Choose the Right Way, the first verse says:
" There's a right way to live and be happy;
It is choosing the right ev'ry day.
                                                        I am learning the teachings of Jesus;
                                                         They will help me and show me the way."
 
I know how difficult it is to choose the right, but the blessings that are in store for us when we do are innumerable. As we show the needed courage to say NO to Satan and YES to Christ our lives will  be filled with a greater light and joy. I know that I have been able to feel of it. Through the difficult times of my life, I have always been able to turn and rely on my Saviour. As I have continually chosen Him, I have been blessed so much by having the Holy Ghost to be with me.
I would like to invite you to start today to take the needed courage to choose Christ and begin to see the blessings He is waiting to extend to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment